General high-speed signal PCB design processing principles are:
(1) Level selection: When dealing with high-speed signals, the level with GND on both sides is preferred.
(2) Priority should be given to the total length of high-speed signals when processing
(3) Limitation on the number of high-speed signal vias: high-speed signals are allowed to change layers once, and GND VIA is added when changing layers
(4) If the high-speed signal does not have a PIN adjacent to GND at one end of the connector, GND VIA should be added during design
5) Requirements for the wiring of high-speed signals in the connector: the wiring in the connector must be centered.
(6) The high-speed signal should set the non-coupling length and the length error of the pair of signals. When making the length error, it is necessary to consider whether to add PIN DELAY
(7) When processing high-speed signals, try to send and receive signals on different layers. If the space is limited, if you need to send and receive signals on the same layer, you should increase the distance between sending and receiving signals
(8) The high-speed signal must have a distance of 180 MIL from 12V, and a distance of 65 mil from the clock signal